banners
We Manufacture
- Progressive Dies (Small and Intricate to Large and Complex)
- Precision Blanking Dies
- Compound Dies
- Draw and Transfer Dies
- Single Operation Die
- Injections Molds

We are experienced in producing tooling for OA machines(Computers, Copiers, Facsimile, Printers), Automotive parts, Telecommunications Equipments, Cameras, LCD projectors, Securities Devices, Watches and Calculators.
About 70% of the production export to other country, ie North America, Europe and South East Asia. The other 30% is for own consumption.

product

product

product

product

product

product